Photobucket
Ommo Iera Lee
Follow Dashboard
MY CONVOCATION
Thursday 18 October 2012 | 4comment


Salam...
walaweh..long time no see...
sorry dear maya diary...
what's up dude?
ok back to the title...
tahu lama sangat tak update blog ni...
dah berhabuk da...
entry ini khas untuk convocation me...
tarikh keramat...
sama dengan tarikh birthday my bro...
10/10/2012
save the date dude!
cantikkan?
sesi ke 9..pagi
di mana?
UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA...
now me officially grad!
I am very happy...
3 years struggle and finally I got me Bachelor of Tourism Management with Honours Second Upper Class...
amacam?
gerek seyh!hehehhe
tak apa perasan sendiri...wekkkk
share pic...
tara....


picture with my bro Azmeer, mummy and daddy....


pic with ehem.....mr.botak...


me finally grad!yippi...
ok entry end...
EOT...     



                                                                                                       the typewriter,
                                                                                                

Older Post | Newer Post
The Tukang Tulis


HELLO PEEPS!!!:)
My name is Iera Lee
Daughter of Sir Abu Samah and Madam Zainab.
28 years old.
Blogging since 2010
The Key To The Life Of The Heart : lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins (Ibn Al Qayyim)


Diary About Stuff


Let's Stalker!

Follow @ieralee


My source!

Source : Mr Google
Own this blog : IERA LEE