Photobucket
Ommo Iera Lee
Follow Dashboard
MISTAKE
Thursday 16 April 2015 | 0comment



اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ



So what do you describe from the photo???
Old version of love : the marriage arrange by their parent 
New version of love : you choose your own soul mate

YES both version have their own mistake.
But it is different for each..
Which love do you prefer?

I don't open my bad side but sometimes I do need to tell somebody about my problem even the act like an asshole to me. Huh! I choose the new version of love. I meet him when I am form 6, Ya the relationship blooming like a roses and flowers. So nice and beautiful. All upside down we handle with calm and then decided to make it true relationship which is 'marriage'. 

But before that, I have requested to engage because I am still young and not ready to be somebody "wife" yet. We tie the knot for 2 years. Yup 1st mistake that I have realized. (I should marry straight away :( )

We keep fighting and he turns very bad person. King control and keep prejudice with me. For 2 years I have to face and I am going to marry him on this August. This is 2nd mistake. (Because why I have to stay?). I can just untie and say goodbye but because of love, I have to stay and be strong. Everybody dreams their relationship will be fine and happy but who knows that Allah have a better plan for you. Yes patience is what you need in handling cases like this. 

I love him and I don't want another mistake again in my life and also relationship. I am very sincere with this relationship even he has nothing. I hope Allah give me a stronger heart to still in line and give me a happy marriage because I have faced the difficulties before. Amin..


Untuk kamu,
Ahmad Marzuki Abu Bakar




                                                                                     the typewriter,
                                                                        

Older Post | Newer Post
The Tukang Tulis


HELLO PEEPS!!!:)
My name is Iera Lee
Daughter of Sir Abu Samah and Madam Zainab.
28 years old.
Blogging since 2010
The Key To The Life Of The Heart : lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins (Ibn Al Qayyim)


Diary About Stuff


Let's Stalker!

Follow @ieralee


My source!

Source : Mr Google
Own this blog : IERA LEE